SUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTER
ABOUT THIS EVENT
Led by former U.S. Attorneys General Loretta Lynch and Alberto Gonzales, the National Commission on COVID-19 and Criminal Justice issued recommendations for a post-pandemic world.
The independent Commission’s mission was to assess the impact of COVID-19 on the justice system, develop strategies to help leaders adapt and limit outbreaks, and produce a priority agenda of systemic policy changes.
Join us for a discussion of the Commission’s findings and vision for a revitalized justice system that better balances public health and public safety.
Opening remarks from Sen. John Cornyn, Rep. David Trone, and Rep. Bobby Scott.
· Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch
· Former U.S. Attorney General Alberto Gonzales
· Colette Peters, Director, Oregon Department of Corrections
· Thomas Abt, Council on Criminal Justice
· Abby Walsh, Council on Criminal Justice